How To Measure
1. Bust: measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust. Keep the tape level.
2. Waist: measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose. This is the narrowest part of the body between the ribs and the hips.
3. Hip: stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
4. Shoulder: stand with your shoulders relaxed, place the band on your back and measure the distance between your shoulder points.
5. Sleeve Length: measure from your shoulder seem down to your wrist.
6. Bottom Length: stand with your feet together and measure from your hips down to your ankle.
To find the length measurement of your feet, mark the tip of the big toe and the outermost part of the heel and measure the distance between with a ruler or measuring tape.