Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we ship all over the world. Our items are available and ready to be shipped to over 150 countries worldwide. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
Unfortunately, at this moment, we are not able to ship to APO's. Hope you can understand this.
Orders are processed and fulfilled daily with the exception of weekends and public holidays. Orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours. Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an email reflecting that your order has been shipped, along with tracking number(s).
Orders may not ship within 48 hours due to stock issues, lack of order information, billing delays, order verification process, custom products, etc,.
For information regarding transit times, please refer to our shipping policy.
In order to provide the best prices and flexible international shipping options, most of our orders are shipped directly from our warehouses in USA, Europe and Asia, using a range of International couriers. Most of our items are available in our USA and European warehouses in order to provide domestic shipping for our customers located in these areas.
We use all major international carriers and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
After we dispatch your order, we will send your tracking number on email, along with the tracking page where you can see its status. If you have your order number and email on hand, you can also track your order on our order tracking page.
For the majority of our orders, especially those sent to EU Zone, import fees are not collected, as we send the parcels as DDP (delivery duties paid). In rare circumstances, when it does happen, Vellare is not responsible for any customs charges made in the country of destination as we do not have any control over these kinds of factors. These fees are subject to government regulations. They are unique for each country and they can't be influenced by us. Your refusal to pay the customs fees, in case they appear, is not an eligible reason for a refund.
We are not responsible for any packages unreturned to us, damaged in transit or destroyed by carriers as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of the incorrect/insufficient address provided during checkout or because of refusal to collect the parcel. We strongly advise all our customers to accept delivery in order to avoid any further issues.
Refund requests for returned unclaimed items are subject to a 50% restocking fee while refund requests for unreturned, damaged or destroyed packages will not be accepted. In some cases, you may also ask for the package to be reshipped out to you for a re-delivery fee to cover postage costs for the new order.
It doesn't happen frequently, but when it does, your order might take a little longer to arrive because of the following reasons:
- Billing and shipping addresses are not the same.
- Order is pending a credit approval and verification.
- A product is currently out of stock.
- An order which requires special customization.
- An order is shipped to remote country.
- Customs delays
- Carrier backlogs
To find out more about your order status please contact our customer support at using this form.
We are really sorry to hear that! Our goal is to make sure every single order travels safely and arrives on time. Sometimes things happen out of our control and this can delay your order while in-transit. Vellare will cover a variety of courier errors such as lost or damaged in transit, postage due errors or generally misrouted packages when tracking provides no clear details or cause. In the rare cases that a parcel is marked as delivered by the courier, but you didn't receive it - we are not able to reship the items or refund the amount . Again, this only applies if the tracking details state that a delivery was made to the recipients address. In most instances, it is found that the delivery was made, but left in an unexpected location at a recipient's address. Recipients should reach out to the courier or local post office and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person - e.g. "left under table on back porch."
If you find yourself in this situation please email us and our support team will gladly assist you as soon as possible.
Returns & Refunds
Orders cannot be cancelled as they are automatically processed and forwarded for dispatch by our system.
In case there are errors in your shipping address or there is anything you would like to change on your order, please contact us and our team will check if any changes can be made to your order.
Yes, you may return it for a full refund or exchange it for the same product within 14 days from the moment it was received. Alternatively, we can issue you a store credit to place another order.
For more information about returns, please read our return policy.
You can read our Return / Refund Policy here. Below you can find further situations in which returns and refunds are not applicable.
I ORDERED MY PRODUCTS FOR AN OCCASION AND THEY DIDN'T ARRIVE IN TIME
The delivery time frame is always listed on our website before placing the order and also on our Shipping Policy. We are not able to process a replacement/refund or accept a return if the order is delivered in time or still in the regular delivery frame, only because the customer wanted it earlier. We can only refund or resend orders that have exceeded our predicted delivery frame, without any external factors (out of our control) to contribute to the delay.
For more details about shipping and delivery times, please check our Shipping Policy.
However, if your order didn't arrive in the predicted time frame, please e-mail us and our team will help you with this.
A SALE STARTED RIGHT AFTER I PLACED MY ORDER. CAN I GET A REFUND?
No. We run offers and promotions between specific time periods. Any order placed before the start date of a promotion is not eligible for a price match according to the new price. We are not able to refund the difference between the full price and the discounted price at the time of the sale.
I FOUND YOUR PRODUCTS ELSEWHERE. CAN I GET A REFUND?
Unfortunately, some of our products are not trademarked yet, but we're working on it. That's why you may find some other merchants that are selling the same-looking items. We can guarantee that the main difference between shopping with us and from other merchant lies in the high-quality of our items and services.
All of our images, videos, and descriptions are perfectly describing our products - and we don't allow any difference to occur. We have a department for quality control that takes a look over the items before they're shipped. When you shop from us, you only receive what you expect.
We only sell our items via our website (vellare.com) and we don't use any other platform to do this. Every purchase made with us is final and we're not able to refund the order amount or accept a return if the reason is that you've found them elsewhere, regardless of the price difference.
I RECEIVED A WRONG / FAULTY PRODUCT
We strive to deliver products up to our customers' expectations, so all products are carefully inspected before dispatch. Our team makes sure the products ordered are the right size and color and they don't have any defects.
It happens rarely, but if you received a faulty or wrong product, you must notify our customer service department within 24 hour of delivery. Our team will analise your inquiry and take the neccessary steps to compensate you. Notifications sent to us later than 24 hours of delivery will not be eligible for a refund or free replacement.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION TIME
All disputes, return requests, exhanges and refunds are solutioned within 14 days of delivery. We strive to respond to each inquiry as soon as possible and provide an exceptional customer service and great dispute resolution options, but in the situation where customers do not return the ordered products or respond to our dispute resolution options within 14 days of delivery, the case is automatically closed and no refunds, returns or exhanges will be possible afterwards.
We currently accept the following payment methods:
- All major credit / debit cards
- Apple Pay
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by Vellare). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Vellare detailed reasons for why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
TOP 7 REASONS WHY CARDS ARE REJECTED
1. The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks.
2. Insufficient Funds
4. Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card)
5. Expired card
6. Fraud suspicion
7. Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)
WHAT CREDIT CARD ISSUES CAN VELLARE AVENUE HELP TO SOLVE?
Vellare Customer Service can help you to verify that you have entered your payment information correctly for your order. However, as mentioned above, most credit card payments rejections are due to reasons related to your card issuing bank and therefore outside the control of Vellare.
SUGGESTED STEPTS YOU CAN TAKE TO RESOLVE SOME COMMON PAYMENT ISSUES
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds you have available or your credit limit. Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of the available funds in your account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete a transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with Vellare, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization procedure for the amount of your purchase.
- If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if there are reserved funds that have been authorized, verify the amount of time the bank will hold these authorizations, and request your bank to remove any extra authorization to free up funds back into your account.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you have previously used a payment method successfully on your account, you may simply need to update your card and billing address information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you have entered all card number and other information correctly.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card or payment type. Please contact Vellare's Customer Service to inquire about what other payment methods are available on our platform.
- If paying by credit card or a debit card is not an option, you can pay via Google or Apple Pay or Bank Deposit.